• Calcium ascorbate vitamin C (like Ester-C)
• Buffered, non-acidic vitamin C
• Source of calcium
• Not a source of sodium like sodium ascorbate
• Red Bioflavonoids for antioxidant support
• Resveratrol (per capsule) equivalent to 1 litre of typical red wine
• Bioperine black pepper extract for absorption
Recommended use or purpose: Factor in the maintenance of good health. May reduce risk of cardiovascular disease. Factor in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
Directions: Adults take two capsules daily with a full glass of water or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate) 600 mg
- Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) 75 mg
- Red bioflavonoids 100 mg (from organic red grape skins and seeds (Vitis vinifera L.), sorghum seeds and shells (Sorghum sp) blackberry seeds and shells (Rubus fruticosus), black cherry skins (Prunus serotina), black current seeds and shells (Ribes nigrum), red current seeds and shells (Ribes rubrum), plum skins (Prunus domestica), and apple skins (Malus domestica))
- Resveratrol (polygonum cuspidatum: root) 6 mg
- Quercetin (dimorphandra mollis: seed pods) 5 mg
- Bioperine Black Pepper Fruit Extract (piper nigrum -standardized to 95% piperine) 5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate and vegetable capsule shell (from hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and purified water).