Natural Factors Folic Acid delivers 1 mg of folate per tablet, and is more bioavailable in supplemental form than from food. Folate plays an important role in the prevention of neural tube defects when taken prior to conception and during early pregnancy. It helps in the production of red blood cells and factors in the maintenance of good health.
- Prevents birth defects in unborn children
- Necessary for proper brain function
- Helps lower homocysteine levels in the blood
- Reduces the risk of colon polyps
- Aids in the production of healthy red blood cells. This also helps prevent neural tube defects when taken prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. Helps to produce red blood cells and is a factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize proteins
|Each tablet contains:|
|Folic acid (folate)
Non-Medicinal IngredientsMicrocrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).