JOINT PAIN HOMEOPATHICCREAM 50MG
There is nothing worse than attempting those first few steps in the morning with aching joints or tender muscles. Even worse is making the effort to get up and walk when we have been sitting WAY too long. Arthritic or rheumatic joints or even muscles that have been fatigued from over-straining can be most unforgiving of our attempts to make them move. Orange Naturals Joint Pain cream with arnica will help to ease those feelings of stiffness, pain and weakness that can torment our spirits and challenge our joints, muscles or tendons with every move we make. Rub it in and move again with a smile.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve joint pain, swelling and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains
- Helps to reduce stiffness in muscles and tendons
- Helps provide relief from sensations of tenderness, bruising and weakness in affected parts
- Helpful for pain that is worse with movement and motion
- Relieves sensations of bruising and tenderness in areas sensitive to touch
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Actaea spicata3X
- Argentum metallicum3X
- Argentum metallicum6X
- Arnica montana3X
- Arnica montana6X
- Kalmia latifolia3X
- Ledum palustre3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum3X
- Rhododendron chrysanthum6X
- Rhus toxicodendron3X
- Rhus toxicodendron6X
- Ruta graveolens3X
- Ruta graveolens6X
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Beeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Topical homeopathic cream to relieve joint pain, swelling and stiffness from arthritis or minor sprains and strains.
Adults and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.