Magnesium is required for the formation of bones and teeth, and for nerve and muscle function. It is involved in numerous enzyme reactions that keep the body working properly. It regulates growth and development, and supports immune function and temperature regulation. Shaky hands, tension headaches, nervousness, and muscle spasms all respond favourably to magnesium.
Magnesium is vital to hundreds of enzyme reactions and has more health benefits attributed to it than any other mineral including calcium. Magnesium, along with calcium, is a shock-absorber, helping to prevent the body from experiencing excessive stress. It is better absorbed in citrate form. Studies show that mineral citrates have superior absorption especially when taken on an empty stomach.
- Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth
- Supports the nervous system during times of stress
- Relaxes skeletal muscles, smoothes muscles, and the GI tract
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||50 mg|
|Gelatin capsule(gelatin,purified water),microcrystalline|
|cellulose,magnesium stearate(vegetable grade).|
1-3 tablets daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.