MELATONIN is a safe and effective alternative to ease the way into restful sleep. It is a natural hormone that can normalize sleep patterns when insomnia is caused by a disruption of the body's circadian rhythm. Supplemental melatonin and bright light therapy are considered a standard medical treatment for cases of jetlag, shift work, age-related insomnia, delayed sleep-phase disorder, advanced sleep-phase disorder, and non-24-hour sleep-wake disorder
- Promotes Positive Sleep/Wake Cycles
- Effective In Relieving Jet Lag
- May Improve SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorder)
- Helps Shift Workers Adjust To New Sleep Patterns
- Quickly Absorbed And Utilized By The Body
Melatonin (non-animal source) 5mg
Adults only. At or before bed time, allow to dissolve under the tongue 1-2 tablets or as directed by a health care practitioner. For continued use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.