OmegaFactors Wild Pacific Salmon Oil is derived exclusively from wild salmon, which is high in omega-3 EFAs. The health benefits of omega-3s are for heart disease, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, and mental and emotional health, as well as improved brain, eye, and nerve development in infants and children.
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Brain, memorty, and learning support
- Helps maintain helathy cholesterol levels
- Excellent for eye and nerve health
- Improves skin texture and quality
|Serving size 1 capsule|
|Wild Pacific Salmon Oil||1300 mg||**|
|Omega-3 including EPA & DHA||250 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||107 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||93 mg|
|*Daily value not established.|
|Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), Vitamin E|
4 soft gels daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach from children.