Comfrey has been a highly-regarded herb for thousands of years. The clinically studied comfrey (Symphytum x Uplandicum NYMAN) used in Traumaplant is rich in the goodness of the plant’s key elements – rosmarinic acid, allantoin, and choline – from the flowers, stems, and leaves. Comfrey has been a favourite herb in Europe since ancient times and cultivated by monks as a healing plant since the Middle Ages. Terry Naturally CANADA is the pioneer of introducing this specific species of comfrey to Canada. Health Canada added Symphytum x Uplandicum NYMAN as a new ingredient to their database during registration of the NPN.
- Helps to temporarily relieve aches and pains of muscles and ligaments, caused by strains and sprains (such as acute ankle distortion and back pain)
- Helps to temporarily relieve muscle pain such as back pain
- Helps soothe sore muscles
- Helps with minor wound healing
- Helps to speed the healing of fresh abrasions
Symphytum x Uplandicum (Blue Comfrey)
2-3:1 leaf, stem, and flower extract
20-30 mg dried equivalen
1 application daily, for a period of 7 days. Cover the wound with a sterile dressing. For muscle pain (Adults & children 3 years & older): 3 applications daily, for up to 2 weeks. For muscle pain (Adults only): 4-5 applications daily, for up to 2 weeks.