Ashwagandha is an adaptogen with both calming and invigorating effects. It is often used by those with overworked and tense lives. Ashwagandha is known as Indian Ginseng and it is currently being applied in Ayurvedic medicine to treat hypertension and stress related ailments.
- Reduce blood sugar levels
- Reduce cortisol levels
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce symptoms of depression
- Boost testosterone and increase fertility in men
- Increase muscle mass and strength
- Reduce inflammation
Ashwagandha contains from steroidal lactones and alkaloids, where main elements are vitanin, somnin and somniferin.
300mg twice daily after food.