Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that supports the nervous system and helps maintain healthy red blood cells. It is responsible for the smooth functioning of several critical body processes.
It is possible for the body to develop a vitamin B12 deficiency. This deficiency is usually reported with symptoms of fatigue.
Strict vegetarians, heavy drinkers and smokers, pregnant and breast-feeding women, and the elderly usually require vitamin B12 supplements. Sometimes our body, mainly our digestive system, is not able to absorb this vitamin. This can happen when a person has pernicious anemia, celiac disease, Crohn's disease, bacteria growth in the small intestine, or parasites. People suffering from these conditions may need vitamin B12 supplements as well.
A deficiency in vitamin B12 can result in a host of illnesses including anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, depression, poor memory, soreness of the mouth, asthma, vision problems, and a low sperm count.
- Co-enzyme Methylcobalamin B-12 superior to Cynanocobalamin
- Maintains healthy nerve cells and red blood cells
- Regulates homocysteine levels for a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Assists in the chelation of heavy metals
- Increases energy for fatigue, workouts, stress and poor diets
- Alleviates B-12 deficiency, especially in elderly and vegetarians.
B-12 Methylcobalamin, Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid.
Take 30 drops daily under the tongue and hold for 30 seconds or as directed by health professional. May be mixed with water or juice.