Propolis is the resin bees use to patch their beehive when it needs repair. But far from being mere patching material, propolis also has antibacterial properties, ensuring the hive remains sanitary and safe from diseases and parasites that might otherwise endanger it. Though made from different materials depending on the bees' environments, the sanitizing effects of propolis is common to all forms, and it's not only beneficial to bees, but also to humans, when taken as a supplement.
- A unique source of antioxidant bioflavonoids
- 100% North American source
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor inflammation and sores of mouth
- A natural antibacterial and antibiotic that boost immune system
- Free of contaminants and environmental pollutants
Medicinal ingredients per Capsule: 500 mg Bee Propolis (Propolis, bee hive of the honey bee (Apis mellifera L.) (Apidae), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Adults: Take 1 capsule per day. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.