Bee Propolis is a type of antimicrobial glue that bees collect from tree buds, sap and/or other botanical sources. Not only it is rich in nutrients such as vitamins B1, B2 and calcium, it provides structural support as it is used to fill unwanted open spaces in the hive, stopping intruders from entering. Bee Propolis is naturally sticky at and above room temperature so a unique processing is required to make it solid powder.
Immune Support. Bee Propolis is a natural antibacterial and antbiotic agent. It disinfects the beehives and boosts the immune system of bees. It has been traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve minor inflammations and lesions within mucous membranes, such as mouth sores.
Antioxidant. Bee Propolis is naturally rich in antioxidants called bioflavonoids, protecting body cells against free radicals.
- Enhance immune functions
- Relieve sore throat, mouth canker and throat infections
- Reduce common cold and flue
- Provides natural solution for Helicobacter Pylori
- Source of naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals, flavonoids and B vitamins
- Soothes sore throat when used as a mouthwash
- May be helpful for minor burns, cuts, scrapes and bruises.
- Useful for sore and inflamed throats if used as a mouthwash.
- Free of contaminants and environmental pollutants.
- Alcohol free; made with distilled water/glycerin
|Medicinal Ingredient (per 24 drops)|
|Bee Propolis ...... 128 mg
(Apis mellifera - secretion)
Adults: 12-24 drops (1 drop= 0.033ml) per day.