Chlorella is one of the most ancient food plants on earth. These tiny, single-celledgreen micro algae are “fresh-water phytoplankton” that float on the water’ssurface soaking up sunshine and converting it into green energy power cells! Thename “chlorella” comes from the Latin words for “green leaf” and “small.” Chlorellacontains the highest percentage of chlorophyll (the green pigment in plants) of anyplant on earth. Chlorophyll is what gives chlorella deep, emerald-green colour.
But these fast-growing, microscopic green energy cells are not only packed withchlorophyll; chlorella contains concentrated levels of protein (with all the essentialamino acids) and essential fats, along with complex carbohydrates, fibre,vitamins and minerals including antioxidants, carotenoids (especially lutein)and nucleic acids. Researchers in Japan and Korea are finding that chlorella intakehas a positive effect on blood cholesterol, blood sugar and appetite control.Studies show that chlorella also has the power to remove toxins from the body.
- Cleanse, detoxify & purify the body.
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in colon.
- Taken daily helps to remove harmful toxins from the body before they cause damage.
- Provide critical nutrients to normalize body function.
- Activate, support & strengthen the immune system.
- Boost, restore & maintain optimal wellness.
- Promote healthy cellular growth & repair to slow down aging.
Each tablet contains: organic chlorella (chlorella vulgaris, whole plant). 500 mg.
Take 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Each tablet contains: organic chlorella (chlorella vulgaris, whole plant). 500 mg