Tropical vacations are something we might manage once a year, but what about the other 50 weeks? Vitamin D helps with the absorption of calcium and phosphorus to keep your bones and teeth strong and protect against disease. Supplements are made from one of two forms – D2 or D3. CanPrev only uses vitamin D3 in their drops and here’s why.
Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) is photosynthesized in plants, mushrooms and yeasts and used typically in vitamin D fortified foods and some supplements. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), is known as the “sunshine” vitamin and is easily synthesized by the body when the sun’s UVB rays strike the skin. It is the most natural form of vitamin D and offers superior absorption compared to vitamin D2.
CanPrev’s D3 Drops offers a convenient way to supplement this critical vitamin. Each drop of D3 is formulated to provide 1,000IU of vitamin D3.
These fat-soluble vitamins are suspended in a medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil base. MCT oil consists of stable fatty acids that enhance the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. Get the benefits of a sunshine vacation every day of the year with CanPrev’s D3!
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth.
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium.
- Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Each drop contains
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
All ages -Take 1 drop per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.