A unique, all-natural cough syrup formula made with fresh Elderberry and Wild Cherry Bark blended with honey and essential oils
• Part of a bigger healing picture when it comes to colds and flu
• A cough remedy and then some
• Great-tasting relief of cold and flu symptoms
• Featuring elderberry, a classic antiviral and antibacterial, rich in flavonoid compounds
• Also includes wild cherry bark, used over the ages by many indigenous peoples for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of colds and flu (such as coughs and catarrh of the upper respiratory tract).
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Take 5mL (1 tsp), 3 times daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 weeek.
Wild Cherry (Prunus serotina, bark), Elderberry (Sambucus nigra subsp. canadensis–berry juice concentrate), Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, fruiting body/herb top), Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, herb top and root), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root).
Non- Medicinal Ingredients:
Distilled water, Honey, Alcohol, Vegetable glycerine, Lemon peel essential oil (Citrus limon), Cinnamon bark essential oil (Cinnamomum verum).