Natural Factors Vitamin K & D combines 2 fat soluble vitamins into one convenient softgel. The form of Vitamin K is K2 which is an advanced, fat-soluble form of vitamin K that serves multiple functions in the body. Vitamin K most important function is aiding bone development by acting as a regulator and director of calcium in the tissues.
Vitamin D has long been considered a classic nutrient for bone metabolism. It supports bone development and is needed for calcium absorption. Vitamin K & D uses vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), a natural form of vitamin D that is safer and more biologically active than D2 (ergocalciferol), a synthetic form of vitamin D. Evidence shows that vitamins K2 and D3 work synergistically to improve bone density.
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child's health during pregnancy and lactation
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers
|Serving 1 Softgel|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) and MK-7||120 mcg||150 %|
|(from natto beans)|
|Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1000 IU)||250 % **|
|** Daily Value not established.|
|Other ingredients: Soft Capsule (gelatin, purified water, glycrerin,|
|caramel, titanium dioxide), medium chain triglyceride (coconut,|
|palm oil), yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.|
1 softgel daily or as directed by a health professional.