High concentrations of lutein and zeaxanthin are known to be the most effective potential antioxidants as they inhibit lipid peroxidation (a part of the aging process) in the eyes.
They can be found together in many vegetables, and they naturally occur in high concentrations in the human eye, including the lens, retina, and macular. Nowadays, it is easy to not take adequate amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin from modern food habits, and high amounts are definitely needed to protect the eyes from harmful high-energy light waves, such as ultraviolet rays in sunlight.
- Strong antioxidant for eye health
- Protect eyesight from developing cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Lutein (Marigold flower, ester)
- Zeaxanthin (Marigold Flower)
- Microcrystalline cellulose , Magnesium stearate
- Hypromellose (Capsule Shell)
Adults: 1 Capsule 1 time per day.
Take with a meal containing oil/fat.