Westpoint's Monk Fruit Powder is a natural food product composed of just the dehydrated Luo Han Guo fruit (Siraitia grosvenori, formerly called Momordica grosvenori).
It is harvested at the peak of its harvest season, dried, cleaned and milled. It does not go through an extraction process and has no added ingredients.
This exotic fruit is green when harvested and becomes tan to brown when dried. After slow-drying in ovens, the fruit develops a nutty aroma and a sweet, caramel toffee-like flavour.
- Substitute in sauces and dressings.
- Blend the powder with your favorite fruits, yogurt, and ice for a refreshing and healthy drink.
- Substitute with Monk Fruit Powder when baking.
- Craving an extra boost of sweetness in your morning oatmeal or yogurt? Stirring Monk Fruit Powder into your morning meals feels indulgent but doesn’t pack on the excess sugar.
- Rather than stirring a spoonful of honey or sugar into your tea, add a small sprinkle of Monk Fruit Powder.
- Add it to your morning latte with Lavender, Turmeric or Beet Powder.
- Sprinkle Monk Fruit on sour fruits. If you prefer adding sugar to more sour-tasting fruits, like grapefruit, use Monk Fruit instead.
- Swap out sugar for Monk Fruit in sweet beverages. When making sweet beverages, like lemonade or juices, use Monk Fruit in place of sugar.
Dried monk fruit (Luo Han Guo).