Trade Technocrats Psyllium Husk is mainly used as a dietary fiber. Its helps to relieve symptoms of constipation and mild diarrhea.
Aside from being used as a food thickener, It is commonly used as a food ingredient in breakfast cereals which may contribute to a healthy lifestyle by improving blood cholesterol levels and gastrointestinal function.
The use of psyllium in the diet for approximately 3 weeks or more lowers blood cholesterol in people with elevated cholesterol, and also lowers blood glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
The use of psyllium for approximately one month or more produces a small reduction in systolic blood pressure.
- Helps to relieve symptoms of both constipation and mild diarrhea
- Helps in improving blood cholesterol levels
- Improves gastrointestinal function
- Lowers blood glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes
- Helps in reduction in systolic blood pressure.