Saffron 2020 is for macular degeneration and cataracts: premium nutrients support your healthy vision with saffron, the spice of sight.
Macular degeneration and cataracts are now affecting people at a younger age – as early as 40 years old. Losing your vision is one of the most devastating health conditions you can develop as you get older.
- Helps to maintain eyesight/support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
- The product contains antioxidants for the maintenance of eye health.
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density.
- Helps to maintain eyesight.
- Antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 150mg
Trans-Resveratrol – Resveratrol (Fallopia japonica (Root)) 100 mg
Vitamin E (d-α-Tocopheryl succinate) 85 mg AT
Crocus sativus – Saffron (Stigma and style) 20 mg
Zinc (Zinc oxide) 10 mg
Lutein (Oleoresin from the flower of marigold (Tagetes erecta L.)) 6 mg
Zeaxanthin (Oleoresin from the flower of marigold (Tagetes erecta L.)) 2 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.4 mg
Copper (Cupric citrate) 500 μg
Vitamin A (Vitamin A acetate) 800 μg RAE
Take one capsule per day with food, preferably at breakfast. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. If you have difficulty swallowing capsules or pills, you can open a capsule and mix the content with a soft food (e.g., apple sauce) and ingest it.