Liquid Vitamin B-complex refers to all of the known essential water-soluble vitamins that must be replenished daily. Each member of the B-complex has a unique structure and performs unique functions in the human body.
- B1 (thiamin) and B2 (riboflavin) help the body produce energy and affect enzymes that influence the muscles, nerves, and heart.
- B3 (niacin) also has a role in energy production in cells and in maintaining the health of the skin, nervous system, and digestive system.
- B5 (pantothenic acid) influences normal growth and development.
- B6 (pyridoxine) helps the body break down protein, and helps maintain the health of red blood cells, the nervous system, and parts of the immune system.
- B7 (biotin) helps break down protein and carbohydrates, and helps the body make hormones.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) helps the cells in the body make and maintain DNA, and is important in the production of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) plays a role in the body’s growth and development. It also has a part in producing blood cells, the functions of the nervous system, and how the body uses folic acid and carbohydrates.
B1 (Thiamin Hcl), B2 (Riboflavin 5*Phosphate), B3 (Niacinamide), B5 (D-Panthenol), B6 (Puridoxine 5 phosphate P5P), Biotin, Folic Acid, B12 (Methycobalamin), Choline bitarate, Inositol, PABA (para-amino benzoic acid), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Glycerin, Stevia, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Filtered Water and Potassium Sorbate
Take 1 Tablespoon (15ml) daily with meal, water or juice.